BROWN MEMORIAL LIBRARY
- Any resident of the state of Ohio is eligible for a Brown Memorial Library card.
- Any child under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian give permission for that child to get a card by signing the application form. Proof of ID with current mailing address is required of the responsible party.
- Borrowers may only check out on their own card.
- Books - 21 days
- Audio books - 21 days
- Magazines – 14 days
- Movies - 7 days for videos designated as new. 21 days for all other videos. Limit of 5 DVDs per patron.
- Fines for late mobile hotspots, chromebooks, and Kindles accrue at $1.00 per day.
LOST OR DAMAGED MATERIALS
- Borrowers will be charged the price of the item for all lost or damaged materials. Any item more than 30 days overdue will be assumed lost. At the discretion of the director, processing fees for items not damaged beyond repair may be charged.
RESERVES AND REQUESTS
- Patrons may reserve books, audio books, e-books, movies, and magazines that are currently in circulation. Requests for items will be filled according to availability.
- Books, audio books, magazines, and movies may be renewed for four additional circulation periods. Automatic renewal of items will occur on the date the items are due unless there are requests pending, the items are already overdue, or if the renewal limit has been reached.
Revised May 14, 2019