BROWN MEMORIAL LIBRARY
Wireless Internet Policy
Limitations and Disclaimers:
Brown Memorial Library is providing wireless access as a public service free of charge subject to the terms and conditions of use as follows:
- Wireless access is provided to the public as a service free of charge on an “as is” basis with no guarantee and no warranty.
- The Computer & Internet Use Policy of Brown Memorial Library applies to any use of the wireless access service.
- Information passing through the Library’s wireless access is not secured and could be monitored, captured, or altered by others.
- It is the user’s sole responsibility to protect his/her information from all risks associated with using the Internet, including any damage, loss, or theft that may occur as a result of his/her use of the Library wireless access.
- Library staff is unable to provide technical assistance and assumes no responsibility for laptop configurations, security or changes to data files resulting from connection to the Library’s network.
- The Library assumes no responsibility for the safety of equipment; users must keep their equipment with them at all times and may only use electrical outlets at public tables.
- In using this free Internet access, the user agrees and hereby releases, indemnifies, and holds harmless, Brown Memorial Library and its employees from any damage that may result in use of this wireless access.
- While using this wireless access, the user acknowledges that he/she is subject to, and agrees to abide by, all laws, and all rules and regulations of any applicable local governments, the State of Ohio, and the federal government that is applicable to Internet use.
- Printing is not available via the wireless connection at this time.