The library will reopen by appointment only beginning June 22 during usual business hours with the following conditions:
- For the safety of our staff and others, we respectfully request patrons wear a face covering.
- Please keep appointments to 30 minutes.
- Patrons under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- A hand sanitizing station has been installed for public use.
- Limit of five patrons permitted inside the library at one time.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guideline of 6 feet.
- Computers available for public use by appointment.
- All items should be returned in the book drop located in the parking lot behind the building.
- We will continue to offer curbside service for those who prefer it.
Please keep in mind that these measures are temporary and have been implemented to give library staff ample time and opportunity to sanitize the building and all materials properly. As a public institution, the library has a responsibility to ensure the safety of everyone it serves. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation during this extraordinary time.