Brown Memorial Library patrons will now be able to borrow the internet just like a book. Mobile hotspots provide 24/7 access to the internet with unlimited data on a fast, secure network. Click here to place a hold
Guidelines for Borrowing and Use
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Borrowers must be a Brown Memorial Library cardholder in good standing.
- A valid Driver’s License/State ID with a current address must be presented at the time of checkout.
- Hotspots check out for 7 days. Overdue hotspots will be deactivated.
- Limit of one Hotspot per account.
- Limit of one Hold per account.
- An agreement must be signed at the time of checkout stating the borrower understands and will abide by the guidelines.
See our mobile hotspot lending policy for further details.