Free COVID-19 rapid at-home test kits are available for the public. Call ahead 937-962-2377 to arrange to pick up or delivery.
Important Test Kit Information:
- Test kits and testing are FREE.
- Tests are self-administered, guided by a tele-health specialist online (see video below).
- Required technology: internet access, email address, and a device such as smartphone, tablet, or computer with webcam.
- If you do not have, or are uncomfortable using, the required technology, please use another COVID testing method. Due to the medical nature of the tests and quarantine safety requirements, library staff cannot assist with using the test kit. eMed Customer Support is available at (844) 943-0061
- Test kits have an expiration date listed on the inside packaging.